In partnership with GPSmyCity, I’m giving away the Barcelona’s FULL Version of Map and Walks. (Note: Both iOS and android supported this app.)
A couple months ago, I spent 3 weeks in Barcelona and visited a lot of places. Barcelona is a massive city with lots of things to do, to plan and put everything into your itinerary is quite a difficult thing to do. The Barcelona Map and Walks is designed to organize your trip to Barcelona, with the help of this Barcelona’s self-guided walking tour app by GPSmyCity, you can visit Barcelona anyway you want completely by yourself!
To learn more about GPSmyCity, click HERE. (currently 750+ cities of map and walks available)
Barcelona Map and Walks
This app includes all major attractions of Barcelona and some lesser known places and carefully categorised into 17 self-guided walks. Maps are provided with planned routes and estimated duration of visit as well. Apart from that, there are 4 other self-guided discovery walks through the trendy street and neighborhood of Barcelona.
Walking tours included in Barcelona Map and Walks are:
- Religious Buildings (10 sights)
- Acclaimed Architecture (12 sights)
- Museums Walk (6 sights)
- Picasso Tour (7 sights)
- Barri Gotic Walk (19 sights)
- La Ribera Walk (12 sights)
- Antoni Gaudi Tour (7 sights)
- El Raval Walk (13 sights)
- Barcelona Shopping (7 sights)
- La Barceloneta Walking Tour (9 sights)
- Montjuic Tour (14 sights)
- Barri Gotic Souvenir Shops (7 sights)
- Eixample Souvenir Shopping (9 sights)
- Gracia/Eixample Nightlife (10 sights)
- Ciutat Vella Nightlife (7 sights)
- La Rambla Walk (15 sights)
How to join this giveaway?
Visit my Instagram @travelingtaka and follow these mandatory steps.